[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5513121/height/100/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
In this episode, Jamie and Jared share their thoughts on the changes in store for Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, the ending of a significant Disney partnership, the rumors circulating the additions coming to World Showcase in EPCOT, plus Disney bits, and other rumors.
News Article Links
- Major changes for Pirates in Disneyworld and land – The Laughing Place
- Siemens ends partnership with Disney – The Dis
- Candlelight Processional dining packages released – Disney Food Blog
- Offering $25 disney gift card at Disney Springs – Disney Dining
- Construction begins on gondola station at Epcot – Blog Mickey
- Cubs Den closed at WL – Chip and Co.
- Cast members will not link magic bands upon purchase anymore – Chip and Co.
- New Boulder Ridge pool now opened – WDW News Today
- Disney offering gift cards for no mousekeeping – Kenny the Pirate
- Verizon buying out Disney? – The Dis
- Brazil likely new country in World Showcase – WDW News Today
Follow us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic AND Capture the Magic Podcast
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capturethemagictees