[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6703299/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss more details about this year’s Food and Wine festival, John Lasseter’s future at the Walt Disney Company, and a Pandora expansion rumor. Plus, we give you the lowdown on the Disney Character Warehouse stores near Disney World.
- John Lasseter will be leaving the Walt Disney Company at the end of the year – WDWNT
- Avengers Infinity Wars Has Made $2 billion at the Box Office – EW
- More details have been released for 2018 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival – The Dis and Updates about bookings – Disney Food Blog
- You can GLAMP in Pandora in a new Contest – DisneyParks.com
- Passholder Will Gain Exclusive Access to Toy Story Land in September – WDWNT
- Disney lifting blockout dates and new June Bring a Friend Ticket – WDWNT
- EPCOT Character Spot Moving to Tier 1 – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.
To enter to win a Parks Collection tee, join Capture the Magic Community Facebook and comment on the “Disney Memory” thread. Giveaway closed June 17th. A random winner will be chosen on June 18th.