[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6728732/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss how Incredibles 2 dominated at the box office last weekend, the Comcast Disney brawl over Fox heats up, and a cool update made to the My Disney Experience App.
- Incredibles 2 Smashes Box Office Records – Variety
- New Tokyo DisneySea port attractions coming – Orlando Sentinel
- Disney Expected to Add Cash to Fox Bid – WDWNT
- Bus Arrival Times Added to the My Disney Experience App – WDWMagic
- New Heads Names to Positions at Disney’s Animation Studios – WDWNT
- “Summer is Incredible” offer Now Available at Disney Springs resort hotels – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook Group: Capture the Magic Community
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.