[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6879620/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss the new initiative to remove plastic straws from the parks, the menus for this year’s Food and Wine festival, and a rumor about Wreck it Ralph coming to the VOID
- Disney to Eliminate Plastic Straws Resort Wide – WDWMagic
- Splash Mountain to Receive New Sponsor – DisneyDining.com
- Full Menus for the Booths at Food and Wine Festival are Here – Disney Food Blog
- Festival of the Lion King Dining Packages on Sale Now – Disney Parks Blog
- New Pedestrian Bridge Coming to Disney Springs – WDWNT
- Sweet Treats Update – Disney Parks Blog
- Walt Disney World Pet Friendly Hotels Becoming Permanent – WDWNT
- Cast Announced for Star Wars Ep 9 – WDWinfo
- American Indian Art Exhibit Opens in World Showcase – The Disney Blog
- Chicken Guy Menu Revealed – WDWNT
- Incredibles 2 Hits 1 Billion at the Box Office – WDWInfo
- Wreck it Ralph Coming to VOID at Disney Springs November 21st – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.