[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6933132/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss the changes coming to Caribbean Beach resort, the newest update to the My Disney Experience App, and a new Quick Service dining package during Food and Wine.
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Service Being Rolled Out Across WDW – WDW Magic
- Marvel’s 10th Anniversary Film Festival – D23
- New Table Service Restaurant at Caribbean Beach to Be Names After Disney Character – WDW Magic
- New Concept Art for CenterTown – WDW Magic
- First Resort Hotel Quick Service to Offer Mobile Ordering – WDWNT
- Updated My Disney Experience App Includes Shop Disney Parks Capabilities – WDWNT
- Temporary Bus Stop Set Up at Hollywood Studios – The Dis
- Railroad and Speedway Temporariliy Closing for Tron Coaster – WDWNT
- Quick Service Eat to the Beat Dining Packages Available this Year – The Dis
- Wreck It Ralph Attraction to Replace Stitch UPDATE! – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook Group: Capture the Magic Community
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.