[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5582953/height/100/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
On this week’s episode, we talk about a new hotel coming to the epcot area, some cool changes being made to dining in the parks and Disney Springs, and an overview of our surprise Disney trip next month.
Links to Articles
- JW Marriott hotel planned for area near EPCOT – Orlando Sentinel
- Disney discontinues Disney Vacation Account – Inside the Magic
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Pinocchio Village Haus has joined the Mobile Ordering fad – WDW Magic
- Baseline Tap House at HS – Disney Food Blog
- Annual Passholders and DVC members will receive 30% off at select restaurants throughout the summer – WDW News Today
- Breakfast is now being served at Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe at Animal Kingdom – The Dis
- Disney lifting block out dates for Annual Passholders to ride attractions that are closing – WDW News Today
- Disney Springs getting Star Wars Shop – The Dis
- New Attraction coming to UK pavilion? WDW Theme Parks
- Expansion plots for Pandora WDW Theme Parks
- Lights of Winter Returning to Epcot? – Inquisiter
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic AND Capture the Magic Podcast
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capturethemagictees
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!