[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6985481/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss an update to straws and lids in the parks, a new deal between Walt Disney World and union workers wage increase, plus some rumors about ride updates and a possible new character meal.
- Walt Disney World, union reach deal for $15 per hour wages starting in 2021 – Orlando Sentinel
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports is Closing this Week – WDWNT
- Disney Springs Area Hotels to Extend Benefits through 2019 – WDWINFO
- Magical Dining Offers come to Disney Springs restauarants – WDWMAGIC
- NEw Look at Updated Lobby coming to The Swan – WDWMAGIC
- Port Orleans French Quarter now has Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets!
- Spaceship Earth to be Renovated Again, Changes in Post Show Already Happening – WDWNT
- Artist Point in Wilderness Lodge is rumored to be changing to character diningl with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook Group: Capture the Magic Community
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.