[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7012493/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss some construction updates around Disney property, more details about the cantina at Star Wars land, and so much more. We also have some juicy rumors to cover, including one that has been confirmed.
- The Tarp and Construction Walls are Coming Down Around MK Club 33 location – WDWNT
- Construction at Caribbean Beach is coming along as well. – The Disney Blog
- Passholder Playtime Review – Blog Mickey
- Wonderfall Flavors coming to Disney Springs starting Saturday – Disney Parks Blog
- Confirmed: Storybook Dining Debuts This Winter at Wilderness Lodge – Disney Parks Blog
- Oga’s Cantina Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Disney Parks Blog
- Minnie Vans will take you to and from MCO resort wide – DIsney Parks Blog
- Reedy Creek Files Permit for Sheriff’s Office at Disney Springs – The Dis
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ to close at the end of the year (12/31) – WDW Magic
- Breakfast Might Be Coming to the Plaza Restaurant starting in November – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.