[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7040376/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss some behind the scenes photos of Galaxy’s Edge, the extension of the Magic Kingdom After Hours events, and another expansion of the MInnie Van service. We also have rumors about Wreck It Ralph, the Ratatouille ride, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- Leaked Photos of Galaxy’s Edge In Disneyland Surface – WDWNT
- Disney Union workers Approve new contract for $15 per hour – Orlando Sentinel
- Disney After Hours Extended Through March 2019 – WDWInfo
- Minnie Van Service Expanding Yet Again – WDWMagic
- New Details Released for Swan & Dolphins New Tower – WDWNT
- Breakfast Offerings at Toy Story Land Early Morning Magic – Disney Parks Blog
- Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideway Offering Discounts – WDWMagic
- Disney Offering Dedicated Support for Passholders – WDWMagic
- New Breakfast Offerings at Pongu Pongu are Here – Disney Food Blog
- Confirmed: Wreck It Ralph is coming to the VOID in November: New Marvel experience coming in 2019
- Opening Date for Ratatouille Revealed? – WDWNT
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Getting an Extensive Refurb? – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – NEW SHOW!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.