[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7097475/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss all of the announcements involving events in early 2019, how Disney World tickets are changing, and a rumor about the closing of a pizza restaurant. Special guest Jeremy Stein joins in on the conversation, too!
- Disney Announced Lots of New and Limited Experiences Coming in 2019 – Disney Parks Blog
- Walt Disney World Moving to Date Based Pricing – Disney Parks Blog
- Early Morning Magic Expanding Starting in December – Kenny the Pirate
- New Details for Festival of the Holidays this year – Disney Parks Blog
- Disney Streaming Service to Produce Content for Loki, Scarlet Witch, and More – WDWinfo
- Bob Iger New Interview Comments on Alcohol in Disneyland and Star Wars Movies – WDWNT
- Mobile Ordering Now Accommodates Multiple Allergies – WDWNT
- India Pavilion Coming to World Showcase with Jungle Book ride? – WDWNT
- Pizzarizzo is closing? – Kenny the Pirate
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – All new episodes every Wednesday!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.