[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7126243/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss the new look of My Disney Experience, the price increase of certain food and drink items around the resort, and a few updates to some rumors we discussed last week.
- My Disney Experience Get a Fresh Revamp – The Dis
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices of Bottled Water, Sodas, and More – WDWNT
- Food and Wine prices Have gone up on certain items – Disney Food Blog
- Caribbean Beach News – WDWMagic and Sebastians Bistro is now taking reservations – WDWMagic
- Be Our Guest Adding Alcohol to Breakfast and Lunch – WDWNT
- Peter Pan Flight and Tomorrowland Speedway Scheduled for Refurbishment – Kenny the Pirate
- Guests at Certain Resorts Will Be Given Free Activation at the Water Parks – The Dis
- New Southbound World Drive Flyover Ramp Opening 10/16 – WDWNT
- Stitch’s Great Escape is already being dismantled and won’t reopen – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – All new episodes every Wednesday!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.