We discuss the launch of the new date based ticketing system, an increase in fees in parking and annual passes, and some Coronado Springs news about the tower and opening date.
- Biggest News – Date Based Ticketing is in place – Disney Parks Blog
- Annual Passes and Parking Fees Increase – WDWNT
- Toy Story Land characters Dress in Christmas Fare – Disney Parks Blog
- Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package – Disney Parks Blog
- Disney Junior Dance Party to Debut in December – WDW Magic
- Disney Announces Opening Date for Coronado Springs Tower – WDW Magic
- According to WDWNT, Galaxy’s Edge will not open until December 16th, 2019 – WDWNT
- Major Overhaul coming to Spaceship Earth for Two Years – WDWNT
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- TheDisDudes.com – All new episodes every Wednesday!
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com and Use the code CTMP to get a free gift with your vacation booking
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea – Visit joffreys.com and use the code CTM20 at checkout to save 20% off your order today
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.