On today’s news episode, we discuss all of the news out of d23’s Destination D event, some more details about the updates coming to Coronado Springs, and a new lawsuit brought against Disney and Fox. We also have a rumor involving the new fireworks shows.
- Destination D News: Attractions Magazine
- The Cove is the announced 3rd Swan Dolphin tower – WDWNT
- Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs Now Available to Book – WDWMagic
- Details about 2 New Restaurants at Coronado Springs – WDWMagic
- Ralph Breaks the Internet comes in behind Frozen – WDWNT
- 1.75 Billion Dollar Lawsuit Filed By Malaysian Theme Park Company – The Dis
- After Hours Attraction Lineup for Ak and Hs – WDWMagic
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com/magic and use the promo code CTMP to receive a free gift with your vacation booking!
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea – Visit joffreys.com and use the code CTM20 at checkout to save 20% off your order today
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to ctmpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered. You can also enter by texting CTMPODCAST to 44222 on your mobile device.