[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8112578/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss new discounts available for Spring and Summer this year, how NYE went down at Disney World, Disney announced free dining for the summer along with discounted hotel rates and what happened to an animatronic at a closed EPCOT attraction? We also discuss what we are looking forward to at Walt Disney World Resort in 2019.
- Guests that were turned away received a $50 gift card at MK on NYE – WDWNT
- Summer Free Dining Offer Now Available – WDWNT
- New Spring Discounts at WDW hotels – The Dis
- Military Room and Tickets Specials Available – WDWMAGIC
- The Odyssey in EPCOT reopens after Remodeling – WDWNT
- Sheriff’s Office Investigating Disappearance of Animatronic Clothing – The Dis
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com/magic and use the promo code CTMP to receive a free gift with your vacation booking!