[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5627558/height/100/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
On this week’s news show we cover Disney saying goodbye to Netflix, a new Star Wars Virtual Reality experience on the way, and much more.
Pre-Discussion – Disney’s Express Transportation – Walt Disney World
Links to Articles
- Q3 Parks and Resort Revenue up 12 Percent – WDW Magic
- Disney is Starting its Own Streaming Services – The Dis
- ‘Star Wars – Secrets of the Empire’ experience is coming to Disney Springs in the Fall – WDW Magic
- Walt Disney World Opens Reservations for Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam Dessert Party – Inside the Magic
- Walt Disney World Releases Details for Photopass Day – The Dis
- American Idol Auditions Start at Disney World – Orlando Sentinel
- Annual Passholders Can Get Free Ratatouille Buttons at this year’s Food and Wine Festival – WDW News Today
- Hollywood Studios Hours Extended August this weekend to Accommodate Crowds for Great Movie Ride Farewell – WDW News Today
- Cutbacks coming for Fantasmic Dining Package and Star Wars Guided Tour – Kenny the Pirate
- Mission: Space will no longer feature Gary Sinise – The Dis
Post-Discussion – Animal Kingdom rope drop vs. waiting in long ride queue
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.