[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8288672/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss tickets for special events in 2019 already on sale, the price of Direct sale DVC points is possibly going up this week, and Bob Iger’s pay for 2018. We also have a mini discussion about Festival of the Arts that starts tomorrow.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger’s Pay Increased to $65.6 million in 2018 – The Dis
- MNSSHP Tickets are Already on Sale now – WDWNT
- H20 Glow Nights Returning to Typhoon Lagoon and Tickets on Sale – The Dis
- Baby Giraffe Born at Animal Kingdom on Monday – Chip and Co
- NEw Credit Card Payment Policy Begins February 27th for Resort Hotels – WDWNT
- New Spiderman; Far From Home trailer released – Chip and Co
- Festival of the Arts Preview – Orlando Sentinel
- Anticipated Direct Price Increase Started January 16th – DVC Resale Market
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!