[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8550434/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]
On today’s news episode, we discuss 1st quarter earnings for the Walt Disney Co, another Fastpass loophole being closed, and a version of Alexa being tested at certain resorts.
- 1st Quarter Earnings Report for WDW Released – The Dis
- Fastpasses Will be Deleted if Resort Reservation is Cancelled to Stop Abuse – WDWNT
- Disney Testing Smart Speakers in Hotel Rooms – WDWMagic
- Mobile Order Experience Introduces a New Look – Disney Parks Blog
- Dumbo preview Coming to Walt Disney Presents on March 1st, movie opens March 29th.
- Reusable Bags Coming to Disney Parks – The Dis
- New Spirit Jersey Hoodies Available – WDWNT
- There are a bunch of “its a small world” merchandise that is out now.
- WDWMagic.com user dawnfire is reporting that Beaches and Cream will close for refurbishment on August 5th. The restaurant is expected to be expanded when it reopens in December. The adjacent arcade is expected to have it’s last day of operation on August 4th to make way for the restaurant expansion.
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!