On today’s news episode, we discuss the latest Walt Disney World ticket increases, a new Marvel animated series on Disney +, and a fatal accident that occurred at EPCOT this week.
- Man Killed in Industrial Accident Near France Pavilion – WDWNT
- Walt Disney World Ticket Increase Has Gone Into Effect – WDWMagic
- Disney Fox Acquisition Set to Close March 20th – The Dis
- Marvel is Reportedly Planning a “What If” Series – The Dis
- The Math Behind Managing Star Wars Crowds – Orlando Rising
- Star Tours, Launch Bay, and shows will stick around – WDWMagic
- New Hollywood Studios REvamped Entrance Opening Next Week – WDWMagic
- DVC Raising Price Per Point at Copper Creek – The Dis
- ‘Coco” Show Debuts at EPCOT – Orlando Sentinel
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!