On today’s news episode, we discuss a DVC event celebrating Star Wars, lawsuits brought against Disney involving the Peoplemover, and a rumor about a new night time event at Animal Kingdom.
- 2 Lawsuits Filed Against Disney for Peoplemover related Accidents – The Dis
- DVC Announces “Galactic Gathering” for April 10th at EPCOT – Disney Parks Blog
- Points Chart, Pricing Revealed for Disney’s Riviera Resort – DVC News
- Disney Lays Off Former Fox Executives after Merger – NY Daily News
- New Dance Party Coming to Sunset Boulevard – WDWNT
- NBA Experience to Open August 12th – The Dis
- Water Parks Testing New Splash Pack Packages – WDWMagic
- Mizner’s Lounge at Grand Floridian May Be Getting a Beauty and the Beast makeover – Blog Mickey
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be seeing a new firework show as well, says multiple sources
- Circle of Flavor’s Night time Event Coming to Harambe – Blog Mickey
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com/magic and use the promo code CTMP to receive a free gift with your vacation booking!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM20” to save 20S% off your first order!