On today’s news episode, we discuss the Walt Disney Company 2nd quarter earnings, limited released designer mouse ears coming over the next year, and news about the Skyliner. We also have a couple of interesting rumors about Galaxy’s Edge and the Ratatouille ride.
- Walt Disney Company 2nd Quarter Earnings Show Continued Gains – WDWMagic
- Started Skyliner testing from EPCOT this week and walls are down at International Gateway; Also the covers have been taken off of the gondolas, revealing some of the designs – WDWNT
- EPCOT Space themed Restaurant Opening later this year – Disney Parks Blog
- More Details Announced for this year’s Food and Wine Festival – WDWMagic
- Cool spirit jersey and Magicband merch – WDWNT
- Avengers: Endgame wins 3rd weekend, Inches closer to beating Avatar – WDWNT
- Comcast Agrees to Sell Shares to Disney in 5 Years; Disney Take Control Immediately – The Dis
- New Security and Bag Check Area at Hollywood Studios is Open – Blog Mickey
- Limited Release Designer Mouse Ears Coming to Parks and Online – Disney Parks Blog
- New Merchandise Inspired by Forky from Toy Story 4 Has Been Released – Disney Parks Blog
- Mickey’s of Hollywood is under refurbishment – Blog Mickey
- Restaurantosaurus is going to add Family-style – Blog Mickey
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com/magic and use the promo code CTMP to receive a free gift with your vacation booking!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM20” to save 20S% off your first order!