On today’s news episode, we discuss a brand new restaurant coming to the America Pavilion in Epcot, other EPCOT related stories about Food & Wine, Candlelight Processional, and upgrades in Future World, plus the debunking of a rumor that Jared was all too sad to hear.
- New Restaurant Coming to the America Pavilion, thanks to Jared and Jeremy – Blog Mickey
- EPCOT Closures and Changes Coming in September – Blog Mickey
- Food and Wine Additions COming to the Festival this Year – WDWMagic
- O Canada Closing in August for Upgrades – WDWNT
- Some 2019 Candlelight Processional Narrators Announced for this Year – Disney Parks Blog and Dining Packages are now Available for Booking! – The Dis
- New Character Wraps Coming to Disney Buses – Blog Mickey
- Monster’s Inc Inspired Cone available at MK – Inside the Magic
- More Designer Ear Headbands Previewed – Disney Parks Blog
- Long Sleeve Tee Style Spirit Jerseys Available – WDWNT
- Little Mermaid Mouse Ears available later this summer – WDWNT
- Another refuted rumor – Country Bears Jamboree is not going anywhere. – WDWMagic
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com