On today’s news episode, we discuss the opening of Gran Destino at Coronado Springs, a couple of food items that we want to try, and a rumor about the opening of the Skyliner.
- Gran Destino Tower Opened at Coronado Springs – pics from The Dis, Rooms, Lounges and Restaurants
- Blizzard Beach Closing for Extended Refurbishment – WDWMagic
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Series Coming to Disney+ – The Dis Insider
- The Tron Coaster is Taking Shape – Orlando Sentinel
- Tomorrowland Entrance Sign Removed – new one coming soon with a redesign
- Up A Great Bird Aventure is being updated again. It’s closed for a week 9/8-9/15 for show updates.
- Redd’s Revenge available at Sunshine Terrace – strawberry dole whip, fanta strawberry, and pirate hat – $6.99
- The Adventureland Cart has Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls now
- Kona Island at Polynesian has Chocolate covered Bacon
- Takumi Tei in Japan opened suddenly on July 5th – signature restaurant with a tasting menu and regular menu; service is excellent but is very expensive. – WDWMagic
- The Skyliner will be opening (minus Epcot and Riviera stations) on August 28th, according to construction personnel.
- Alcoholic Blue and Green Milk coming to Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World? – Blog Mickey
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com