On today’s news episode, Jeremy fills in for Jamie as we discuss all the announcements from the D23 Expo from over the weekend and what is coming to the parks soon!
- Disney Announces Special One Day Series Coming To Disney+ – Click Here
- The Epcot Experience Is Coming To The Odyssey Pavillon – Click Here
- Marvel Land In Disneyland Will Be Called Avengers Campus – Click Here
- Costumes & Ride Vehicles Revealed For Mickey & Minnies Runaway Railway – Click Here
- Tron Lightcycle & Cast Member Costumes Revealed – Click Here
- Posters & Details For Original Films & Series Coming To Disney+ – Click Here
- Hillary Duff To Reprise Her Role As Lizzie McGuire – Click Here
- New Details Surrounding Forky Asks A Question, Monster At Work & Phineas and Ferb Movie Coming To Disney+ – Click Here
- Ewan McGregor Will Reprise His Role As Obi Wan In New Disney+ Show – Click Here
- Unscripted Muppets Series Coming To Disney+ – Click Here
- Marvel Announces Spidey & His Amazing Friends Series Coming To Disney Junior – Click Here
- All-New ‘Magic Happens’ Parade to Debut in Spring 2020 at Disneyland Park – Click Here
- New Details Unveiled for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, Coming to Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Click Here
- The “Zootopia”-themed land coming to Shanghai Disney Resort will feature new entertainment, merchandise and dining options that can only be found in the land along with a new major attraction that blends storytelling and state-of-the-art technology.
- At Hong Kong Disneyland, we’re celebrating some of the greatest animated stories of all time as the castle transforms into the Castle of Magical Dreams. The castle will be unlike any other – drawing inspiration from 13 beloved Disney stories featuring princesses and heroines. It will also be a canvas for new entertainment, including a daytime show and nighttime spectacular and home to a new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Transformation Includes Castle of Magical Dreams, New ‘Frozen’ Area with Coaster, Frozen Ever After Attraction – Click Here
- For the first time, Walt Disney Imagineering and Walt Disney Animation Studios have joined forces with Cirque du Soleil at Disney Springs to create a show that combines Disney storytelling and heart with Cirque du Soleil’s signature artistry. Previews will begin March 20, 2020, leading up to the world premiere on April 17.
- Target and Disney are coming together for a project that includes the launch of 25 Disney stores within select Target stores nationwide on October 4, with 40 additional locations opening by October 2020. The “shop-in-shop” will feature an enhanced Disney assortment of more than 450 items, including more than 100 products that were previously only available at Disney retail locations.
- Super Heroes Preparing to Assemble at Disney Parks Around the World – Click Here
- Details Revealed for Avengers Campus and Other New Experiences Coming to Disneyland Resort – Click Here
- New Details Revealed for the Historic Transformation of Epcot Underway at Walt Disney World Resort – Click Here
- Planned to debut in late 2020, Disney Genie is a revolutionary new digital offering that will enhance the way guests plan for and experience a trip to Walt Disney World Resort. Disney Genie will make planning easier and more fun by providing guests customized itineraries geared to princesses, thrill seekers, foodies, families and more. Guests will even be able to tell Disney Genie what they want to experience, and it will quickly evaluate millions of options to present them with an optimal day.
- Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge, a unique hotel and proposed Disney Vacation Club resort inspired by the wonders of nature and artistry of Walt Disney. A new Princess and the Frog inspired table service restaurant will also open.
- At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, both children and adults will have the opportunity to face off against a training remote while wielding a lightsaber like Luke Skywalker did as he was learning to use The Force. As we shared on Thursday, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort will be a new, first-of-its-kind vacation experience where guests will check-in for a two-night adventure aboard a glamorous starship called the Halcyon. Once onboard, guests will interact with characters and become active participants in stories that unfold around them on their galactic journey.
- Disney Cruise Line guests can look forward to a signature island experience that celebrates the spirit and culture of The Bahamas and the natural environment at a new Disney port of call, which will be located on the breathtaking island of Eleuthera at a place called Lighthouse Point. The Disney Wish is the name of the fifth Disney Cruise Line ship. Magic will be found throughout this new ship, including the three-story atrium that will be inspired by the beauty of an enchanted fairytale. The Disney Wish will be delivered in late 2021 and will set sail beginning in January 2022. And for the Disney Wish, the signature stern character will be Rapunzel.
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Capture The Magic Vacations – Visit capturethemagicvacations.com/magic and use the promo code CTMP to receive a free gift with your vacation booking!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!