On this today’s episode, we talk about the passing of a Polynesian staple, some new 45th anniversary merchandise that is available, and the pathway near Spaceship Earth is now gonzo. We also have a discussion about what we think will happen with boarding groups in the future at Hollywood Studios. Special guest Jeremy Stein fills in for Jamie!
- Aunty Kau’i Has Passed Away, a Staple of Polynesian
- 45th Anniversary Merchandise Celebrating Carousel of Progress and Space Mountain
- Walt Disney Studios Gets 23 Oscar Nominations
- Pathway on the Left of Spaceship Earth Demolished
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Catch up on all of the latest Disney World news! Visit CTMNetwork.news!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!