On today’s news episode, we discuss the new Reopening Florida Task Force and what we know so far, how difficult it is becoming to snag limited edition merchandise on shopdisney.com, and we also have a discussion about what we think are the least crowded things to do or places to be at Walt Disney World.
- Latest Covina model shows later projection for relaxed social distancing
- Universal CEO comments on changes probably coming back when Orlando parks reopen
- Disney Gallery : The Mandalorian set to stream May 4
- Shop Disney has a problem with selling out merchandise too fast
- Orlando Sentinel
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Catch up on all of the latest Disney World news! Visit CTMNetwork.news!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- WDW Dining Finder – visit wdwdiningfinder.com to find those hard to get Disney World Dining reservations with a 96% Success Rate!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices