[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5787767/height/100/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
On this week’s news episode, we discuss EPCOT’s 35th Anniversary, a new Disney Store format, and the ethics of a Throw Away room.
Here are the news we discuss on the show today:
- Disney Announces Special Fireworks, Ceremony, and More at EPCOT’s 35th Anniversary – WDWNT
- Disney Reimagines Retail with New E-commerce Destination and Prototype Store Design – Business Wire
- Walt Disney World Workers to Rally for Higher Wages – The Disney Blog
- Disney Plays Hardball in Cable Talks with Altice – New York Times
- Walt Disney Company Donating $500,000 to those affected by Central Mexico Earthquake – Inside the Magic
- Toddler Left in Hot Car at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort – Orlando Sentinel
- Construction has begun on the new Ratatouille ride in the France pavilion at Epcot – WDWNT
- Walt Disney World Debuts Family Meal Kit – Disney Dining
- Minnie Vans Service has Expanded to the Polynesian – WDWNT
- Dole Whip Updates (stories within the article) – Theme Park Tourist
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.