On today’s episode, we discuss bookings for hotels and tickets for 2020 being available again, some things that can be expected on reopening day, and if we think Fastpasses will no longer be free at Walt Disney World when they come back.
- 2020 Tickets and Resort Bookings Open July 9th
- Select Dining Reservation and Experiences Opened July 7th
- Safety Procedures
- News Bits
- Parking lot trams will not be in use during previews or at reopening
- Finger print scanners won’t be used at Mickey touch points
- The new Artifical Intelligence Screening Process is being used at AK and expanding
- Dining reservations are now open to all guests, 60 days out
- More inventory has been added to previously booked dates for park passes
- Shanghai disneyland removed free fastpasses. Is WDW next?
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices