On today’s episode, we discuss a little bit of news like the Walt Disney Company’s third quarter earnings and the release of Mulan on Disney+, plus we have a breakdown of how you may want to change your vacation touring plans if you are traveling to Disney in the near future.
- The third quarter earning report for the Walt Disney Company
- Mulan is going straight to Disney + instead of theaters
- For $29.99, Mulan will be available for download for Disney + subscribers beginning September 4th
- Disney Parks Mom Panel is becoming planDisney
- This was done to address that a lot of those applying to be on the panel didn’t fit into the “mom” category. More dads, grandparents, and AWOKs (adults without kids) will be included.
- 30% for AP holders had extended to shopDisney online instead of just at the parks and Disney Springs, until August 14th
- Tinker Bell AP Magnet is being mailed to passholders
- Pixar has announced a new movie in the works called Luca
- Splash Mountain ride vehicle sinks – and Disney is forced to respond
- Is Voyage of the Little Mermaid Gone Forever?
- The Mandalorian Season 2 is rumored to be released October 7th
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices