On today’s episode, we discuss some news, like a new waitlist function on My Disney Experience App for restaurants, and how many travelers made their way to Florida in the second quarter of 2020. We also have a segment we are calling Battle of the Bites, where we pit two restaurants against each other to see which is the best: Regal Eagle or Polite Pig.
- New Restaurant Waitlist Function on My Disney Experience App
- VISIT FLORIDA research report shows how much Florida took a dip in travelers in Q2 of 2020
- Stormalong Bay opens at Yacht Club on August 24th
- Halloween merchandise hit theme parks and Disney Springs on Tuesday.
- 30% off Flower and Garden merchanise, 30% off Rainbow, Summertime Fun, and Americana collections
- Still not Halloween decorations at MK as of Wednesday
- AMC Disney Springs is opening Aug 20th (today) and selling tickets for 15 cents.
- Rumor: Disney Vacation Club is raising the minimum for DVC perks to 125 points on October 1st
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Play – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices