On today’s episode, we discuss some news including the future of furloughed Disney cast members and an update to boarding group access on My Disney Experience. We also discuss what is in our park bags now since we’ve been going to the parks with 2 kids.
- Disney Cast Members on Furlough told it will likely exceed 6 Months
- Disney said that, “We continue to manage through this pandemic, and based on your role, you will continue to remain on furlough until further notice. When we initially notified you of your furlough, we could not have anticipated that it could exceed six months. However, due to business circumstances that were not reasonably foreseeable at the time and given the unprecedented and ongoing nature of the pandemic and its impact on our businesses, we regret to inform you that we now reasonably expect your furlough could extend beyond six months from your initial furlough date. We wish we had been able to provide you with more notice, and we have acted as quickly as we could, given the rapidly changing situation.”
- Governor DeSantis on Wednesday held a roundtable meeting to discuss the Florida theme parks
- He states that the FL gov’t is “comfortable” with expanding theme park capacity. That there are enough measures in place to increase the amount of people allowed to come in
- There was a media event showing all of the Food and Wine Festival merchandise this year that will be released September 1st
- Sneak peek of Mulan can be found at Walt Disney Presents right now
- My Disney Experience Update Improves Guest Selection for Rise boarding groups
- The app pre-selects your whole group that is linked to you and in the park to make getting through faster
- The VOID has closed pretty much indefinitely – employees have told that they might want to seek out other employment
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Play – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Disney Hits Playlist – listen to the Disney Hits Playlist on all the major music streaming services by telling Alexa to “Play Disney Hits” or by going here: l.ctm.show/disney-playlist
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use the promo code “CTM15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices