[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5810584/height/100/width/500/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
On this week’s news episode, we discuss the discounts now available at Walt Disney World for 2018, dates and events announced for D23, and the issue of reselling Disney merchandise online for a profit.
- Business News
- D23 2018 Dates and Events Announced – The Dis
- WDW Early 2018 Discounts Have Been Released – Chip and Co also military discounts The Dis
- Disney Collaborate with Japanese Company to Make Princess Wedding Dresses – Bored Panda
- New Patent Could Allow Disney to Combine, Shopping, Hotels, Parks, and Entertainment into One Immersive Experience – The Dis
- Atlanta Braves Leaving Disney Sports Complex in 2018 – Bay News 9
- TV News
- Disney/Altice Reach Deal that Avoids ESPn blackout – Reuters
- New “Disney Now” App Lanches – Variety
- Hocus Pocus to get Disney Channel Remake – The Dis
- Disney Channel to Produce Freaky Friday Musical – Deadline
- Disney Partners with Cinemedia to bring behind the scenes to theaters – Hollywood Reporter
- Parks and Resorts Updates
- Guardians of the Galaxy ride in EPCOT will be a Roller Coaster – WDW News Today
- Highway Dine the Sky Extended into December – The Dis
- Mickey’s New Years Eve BBQ Announced at Fort Wilderness – The Dis
- Stitch’s Great Escape to Become Character Meet N Greet – Orlando Park Stop
- Minnie Vans have now expanded to serve guests at ALL WDW resorts
- Breakfast No longer Served at the Plaza Restaurant in MK
- Salon by the Springs now open at WL (completes updates and construction)
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.