On today’s episode, we talk about news like the change to Rise of the Resistance boarding group process, and what kind of Holiday offerings you can find at Disney Springs. We also rank the Disney restaurants with the best views.
- New ROTR Boarding Group Process
- ADR glitch on Tuesday morning
- Early Tuesday morning a whole bunch of ADRS opened up for the next 60 days.
- Site was shut down around 11 and Disney came out and said it was a glitch.
- Some people lost the new reservations, some got to keep theirs.
- Holiday Treats Debut in the Parks Beginning Nov 6
- Wine and dine Virtual Race Details
- Disney Springs Christmas Offerings
- News Bites
- A stage is being constructed in front of Cinderella Castle
- Christmas decorations are up at HS and MK
- Baby Yoda cake at Amorettes Patisserie in Disney Springs
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Play – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use promo code “CAPTURE15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices