On today’s episode, we have some news about what Disney has changed about what you can do while standing in line, and Disney’s Toys for Tots Campaign. Plus, we have a review of our stay at Walt Disney World’s Dolphin Resort.
- Review the Christmas Stuff We Saw Last Weekend
- Cavalcades (5)
- Castle Projections
- Muppets in Liberty Square
- Popcorn Buckets
- Stitch Santa
- Update on the ADR Glitch
- Update on the stage in front of Cinderella’s Castle
- Disney Has Banned Eating and Drinking While In Queues
- D23 Fantastic World Celebration Schedule released
- Disney’s Toys for Tots Campaign
- News Bits
- Harambe Market will be open on the weekends 11am-3pm starting Nov 14th
- Voices of Liberty will be performing at Festival of the Arts.
- All 4 parks now using AI security scanners now
- All New Festive Flotillas at Animal Kingdom this year
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and use promo code “CAPTURE15” to save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices