On today’s episode, we discuss some news like the cancelation of Disneyland annual passes and the France pavilion expansion being revealed. Plus, we review our experiences at Chef Mickey’s, Oga’s Cantina, and Everglazed Donuts from our last Disney trip.
- Disneyland Cancels All Annual Passes and the program Indefinitely.
- On Monday, the France expansion is EPCOT partially opened
- Muppet Show from the 70s is on Disney +, streaming all 5 seasons
- Disney nuiMOs have come to Disney stores around the world
- Gideon’s Bakehouse had their grand opening on the 16th, annnnnnnnd it got up to an 11 hour wait in the virtual queue
- Hall of Presidents is now closed for refurbishment to add Biden
- Some Disney execs share some actual room photos from Star Wars Galactic Cruiser
- Chef Mickey’s – menu
- Oga’s Cantina – menu
- Everglazed Donuts – menu
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!