On today’s episode, we discuss some news like the changes coming to a classic Adventureland attraction and the rules set for Disney’s water parks concerning face coverings and social distancing. We also talk about our experience staying at Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs a few weeks ago.
- Changes coming Jungle Cruise – Disney Parks Blog
- Blizzard Beach reopening information – Disney Parks Blog
- Flower and Garden Information – Disney Parks Blog
- Outdoor Kitchens – DisneyWorld Website
- Topiaries and Gardens – Blog Mickey
- Festival of the Lion King Show is returning, but modified – Disney Parks Blog
- Response from the Actor’s Equity Union – Blog Mickey
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Play – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @thedisdudes
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit expeditionroasters.com and save 15% off any order!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices