On today’s episode, we discuss some news about how Disney is promoting Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs, a couple of new merchandise lines available, and the long list of refurbishments coming this month. We also share our experiences at Disney World this past weekend, including our stays at Art of Animation and Riviera, and dining at The Edison, Beaches N Cream, and Gideon’s Bakehouse.
- Disney World is Asking Large Parties to Split Up to Promote Social Distancing – Blog Mickey
- Ratatouille Merchandise is Available at EPCOT – Blog Mickey
- Sweet Finds for you Valentine at Disney Springs – Disney Parks Blog
- APs and DVC members get 30% select merchandise from February 2nd – March 2nd – WDWmagic
- WandaVision Merchandise is available – Disney Parks Blog
- And The Child merchandise is available – Disney Parks Blog
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Trip Tales Guests! – visit ctmtriptales.com!