On today’s episode, we talk about what we know so far about the World’s Most Magical Celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, the premieres of some highly anticipated Disney + series, and quite a few News Bits. We also look at the pros of staying on Disney property and the pros of staying off-site, and whether its worth it to stay at Disney World hotels now and in the future.
- The “World’s Most Magical Celebration” Begins October 1st – Disney Parks Blog
- Zach Riddley provides more detail on the Spaceship Earth lighting – WDWMagic
- A Hollywood Studios Character Breakfast is Returning – Blog Mickey
- Magic Kingdom TV Universe in the Works for Disney + – Hollywood Reporter
- Joe Rodhe is now with Virgin Galactic as “Experience Architect” – WDWMagic
- Annual Passholder Exclusive Weekday Offerings at Animal Kingdom – Blog Mickey
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices