On today’s episode, we discuss some news like how Animal Kingdom will be celebrating Earth month and the testing of future facial recognition technology to enter the parks. And later, we review our latest experience at Skipper Canteen and our first time trying out the Animation Experience in Animal Kingdom.
- Brightline Trail Will Not Connect to WDW for a While – Theme Park Professor
- More Details about the Changes Coming to Jungle Cruise – Attractions Magazine Disney Parks Blog
- Earth Month Celebrations Coming to Animal Kingdom in April – Disney Parks Blog
- Foodie Guide for Easter at the Parks – Disney Parks Blog
- MagicMobile Pass has Popped Up on My Disney Experience – WDWMagic
- News Bits
- Florida License plate inspired by the 50th anniversary will be sold
- Facial Recognition Entry testing has started at MK
- Harmonious testing of multicolored lights and fountains on the barge
- Main Street Confectionary is closing next week for a lengthy refurbishment
- Pools are getting busy at Disney World
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Group: @capthemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices