On today’s episode, we discuss some news involving the rollout of the MagicMobile service this week and some preliminary details about EPCOT Food & Wine Festival this year. We also have Jamie talk about her experience at Trattoria Al Forno last weekend with some Club 32 members and their families.
- Basic Details about Food and Wine this year have been Released – Disney Parks Blog
- MagicMobile features are live on Apple Devices – Disney Parks Blog
- All the new foods you can find in April – Disney Parks Blog
- Disneyland Forward – the expansion plan at Disneyland includes more entertainment, more restaurants, more hotels, more rides, more parking, etc.
- Peoplemover reopening pushed back again to May 1st
- Construction walls around Splitsville’s new outdoor bar are down
- The Halloween and Christmas parties will probably return this year
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
Follow Us on Social Media
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capture The Magic Apparel – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices