On today’s episode, we discuss some news including pricing and event dates for The Disney After Hours Boo Bash and when we can expect a popular character meal to start up again. Plus, we review our stay at Homewood Suites at Flamingo Crossing from this past weekend.
- Boo Bash details – Disney Parks Blog
- Orange County Mayor says Mask Mandate Could be Lifted By Friday – Blog Mickey
- Some cast members no longer required to wear face masks – Blog Mickey
- Physical distancing markers are disappearing gradually around property
- Tribal dancer structure removed from Jungle Cruise
- Cast members can visit the theme parks again starting in June
- Tusker House is reopening June 20th, booking reservations begins June 4th – WDW Website
- “Behind the Attraction” Imagineering Docuseries will debut July 16th – 10 1 hour episodes
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices