On today’s episode, we talk about some news including the reopening of some very popular restaurants, and how the first day of Boo Bash sales went. We also talk about our experiences at Cape May Cafe and Chefs De France over Memorial Day Weekend.
- Boo Bash tickets went on sale Tuesday for on-site guests, and it went terribly
- Foodie News for June 2021 – Disney Parks Blog
- Food and Wine and Corksicle? – Disney Parks Blog
- Some indoor playgrounds have reopened at the parks – WDWMagic
- Rope Dropping has returned to EPCOT
- Space 220 restaurant is hiring again! Cooks, servers, hosts, bartenders, etc. Opening Fall 2021
- Boats, Baits, and Bites scene added to Jungle Cruise – Blog Mickey
- Trapped Safari scene added to Jungle Cruise – Blog Mickey
- Face masks no longer required in outdoor theaters, like Up show or Indiana Jones
- Canada Far and Wide is closing June 27th; no reopening date set
- Projection show coming to Main Street? – Blog Mickey
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices