On today’s episode, we have some news including a brand new fireworks show for the 50th anniversary of Magic Kingdom and a very popular quick service spot may be reopening soon. We also talk about the newly refurbished room at Wilderness Lodge we stayed in over Father’s Day weekend.
- 50th anniversary updates – Disney Parks Blog
- Rope Drop is back at all 4 parks now – WDWMagic
- Jungle Cruise new scenes
- Frontierland Shootin Exposition has reopened
- Masks have becoming optional for cast members outdoors if fully vaccinated
- Park pass availability refilled again in July
- Scarlett Johanson is producing and starring in Tower of Terror film – The Hollywood Reporter
- Casey’s Corner reopening soon? – Blog Mickey
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices