On today’s episode, we discuss the pricing, food, and more for the Star Wars: Galactic Star Cruiser and what the new Disneyland Annual Passholder program could mean for Walt Disney World. We also review our experiences at The Boathouse and The Wave….at California Grill.
Disneyland rolls out their new Magic Key annual passholder program – Disney Parks Blog
Mention that APs at WDW are coming back before the 50th
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be in preview mode for cast members, DVC members, and annual passholders ahead of October 1st.
As of Monday, Main Street USA has started to receive the Autumn and Halloween decor, like pumpkins and the orange and yellow drapery
Hall of Presidents has reopened
Reopening dates announced for club level – WDWmagic
Cast members that are salaried and non-union will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID within the next 60 days.
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
You can get CTM shirts at ctmshirts.com!
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices