On today’s episode, we discuss some news including the return of Walt Disney World annual passes and how the program has changed. Plus, we review the newly opened food booths we got to try at Food and Wine Festival last week.
- Annual Passes will be available to purchase again. But a lot has changed – Disney Parks Blog
- Additional Details released about Kite Tails show in Animal Kingdom – Disney Parks Blog
- Le Creperie de Paris menu revealed – Disney Parks Blog
- DJ at the Main Street Train Station – Blog Mickey
- planDisney is looking for new panelists – WDWMagic
- There is a 50th anniversary magicband available for resort guests. Full price is 45 but guests can purchase for $30
- Preparation for the 50th anniversary ABC special airing on October 1st
Latest CTM Apparel Shirt Release
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- MEDterra CBD – visit medterracbd.com to save 20% off of your order use code “CTM20”!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices