On this episode, we discuss some news involving a fire that occurred at Magic Kingdom and some early information that was released about Flower and Garden festival. We also review our stay at Disney’s Riviera Resort in a 1 bedroom unit.
- A fire broke out in MK – Blog Mickey
- Flower and garden dates have been announced – Disney Parks Blog
- Testing for the WDW railroad has started
- New project going up very close to AKL – WDWMagic
- Bonuses for new hires for the Walt Disney Company – WDWMagic
- Terminal C to be added to MCO by summer – Blog Mickey
- Extended evening hours days has switched
- More availability continues to open up for Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser.
Join Club 32
Help us to fund & grow the show by becoming part of Club 32! You’ll get more additional content, CTM Apparel discounts, 1901 Candle Company discounts, private Facebook Group, private podcast & more! – head to ctmvip.com
1901 Candle Company
We’re excited to launch our brand new Disney Scented Candles & You Can Learn More at 1901candleco.com.
Get the best Disney, Universal and/or Pop Culture apparel that is hand made in our shop – shop at ctmshirts.com
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- Wisdom App – visit wisdom.audio to download the world’s largest mentoring platform
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices