On this episode, we discuss some news about entertainment that is returning in February and March, and Lightening Lane access being granted to Starcruiser guests. Jamie also reviews her first stay at Port Orleans: French Quarter and whether she likes the Mickey Beignets.
- Starcruiser guests Will Have LL access to Galaxy’s Edge attractions – Blog Mickey
- WDW Road Signs are Being Replaced – WDW Magic
- More entertainment is returning to the Disney Parks – Disney Parks Blog
- More information about this year’s Flower and Garden Festival – Disney Parks Blog
- Disney Travel Company Offering Private Airport Transport to WDW as a package add on – WDWNT
- A New QR code can be used to link in MDE – Blog Mickey
Join Club 32
Help us to fund & grow the show by becoming part of Club 32! You’ll get more additional content, CTM Apparel discounts, 1901 Candle Company discounts, private Facebook Group, private podcast & more! – head to ctmvip.com
1901 Candle Company
We’re excited to launch our brand new Disney Scented Candles & You Can Learn More at 1901candleco.com.
Latest CTM Apparel Release: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Design
Get the best Disney, Universal and/or Pop Culture apparel that is hand made in our shop – shop at ctmshirts.com
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices