[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5902624/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″ placement=”top”]
For this news episode, we discuss the new design for Coronado Springs lobby, the celebration of Mickey Mouse’ birthday around the world this month, and some things you probably didn’t know about how Disney’s annual TV Christmas Special is filmed.
- AIG Sues to Avoid Paying Disney $25 million in “Pink Slime” Settlement – Variety
- Disney Parks Celebrating Mickey Mouse’s Birthday on November 18th – Disney Parks Blog
- New Information on Magic Kingdom Closing at 6pm on Christmas Party nights – WDW Magic
- Echo Lake Christmas Decor is Up, New this year – WDW Magic
- runDisney Fall Feast 5K to run through Pandora – Blog Mickey
- Concept Art for Hollywood Toy Hotel During Sunset Seasons – WDWNT
- Concept art for Coronado Springs new lobby – The Dis
- 3 Italian Restaruants coming to Disney Springs this Winter – Orlando Sentinel
- Freeform’s “25 Days of Christmas” Expanding to Disney Channel, ABC – The Dis
- Disney Parks Creating New “Made with Magic” Light Up Merchandise that glows with the show – WDWNT
- Pandora Banshees now available for adoption online – WDWNT
- Choza de Margarita Opening Soon and Menu released – WDW Magic
- Flights of Wonder going away? – Kenny the Pirate
- New construction in Adventureland the future site of Club 33? – WDWNT
- Universal Orlando Bought 100 More Acres of Land – Orlando Weekly
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Facebook: Capture the Magic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capturethemagictees
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.