On this episode, we cover some news about pride month at Disney World and halting of all annual passes in Disneyland (and what that means for Disney World). We also share our first experience riding Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind on opening day, including the virtual queue, attraction merchandise, and Jamie prevented getting motion sick.
- New food options coming to Hollywood Studios – Disney Parks Blog
- There are lots of ways Disney is celebrating Pride Month
- New Disney Store on International Drive opened on Tuesday – Blog Mickey
- Disneyland has discontinued Magic Key sales
- Disney + day is September 8th this year
Join Club 32
Help us to fund & grow the show by becoming part of Club 32! You’ll get more additional content, CTM Apparel discounts, 1901 Candle Company discounts, private Facebook Group, private podcast & more! – head to ctmvip.com
1901 Candle Company
We’re excited to launch our brand new Disney Scented Candles & You Can Learn More at 1901candleco.com.
Latest CTM Apparel Release: Help Me, I’m Poor
Get the best Disney, Universal and/or Pop Culture apparel that is hand made in our shop – shop at ctmshirts.com
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip A Dee Doo Dah Travel – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Expedition Roasters – visit ctmexpedition.com to get 15% off you order, no code needed!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices