On today’s episode, we talk about some news including all of the offerings and discounts coming to Disney+ Day and the specialty food and drink available during Hispanic and Latin American Heritage month. We also share our experience at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party last weekend, and whether we think it is worth it.
Join Club 32
Help us to fund & grow the show by becoming part of Club 32! You’ll get more additional content, CTM Apparel discounts, 1901 Candle Company discounts, private Facebook Group, private podcast & more! – head to ctmvip.com
1901 Candle Company
We’re excited to launch our brand new Fall-Themed Disney Scented Candles! More at 1901candleco.com.
Get the best Disney, Universal and/or Pop Culture apparel that is hand made in our shop – shop at ctmshirts.com
Subscribe To The Show & Leave Us A Review
- Apple Podcasts – Click Here
- Stitcher – Click Here
- Spotify – Click Here
- Google Podcasts – Click Here
- Amazon Podcasts – Click Here
Follow Us on Social Media
- CTM Facebook Community: @capthemagic
- Instagram: @capthemagic
- TikTok: @capturethemagic
- Twitter: @capthemagic
Visit Us Online
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – Listen to our weekly podcast!
- Ctmuniversal.com – find the latest episodes!
- Join Club 32! Our private group with access to exclusive livestreams, podcasts, and MORE! Visit ctmvip.com
- Zip Travel Co – visit travelwithzip.com to see how they can help you have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Designer Park Co – visit designerparkco.com & use promo code “CTM10” to save 10% to find the ultimate theme park day pack!
- Kingdom Strollers – visit kingdomstrollers.com to save up to 50% off theme park stroller rental prices