[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5926864/height/100/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/44d9e6/” height=”100″ width=”500″]
On today’s news episode, we discuss the possibility of Disney buying a major movie studio, how theaters are responding to Disney wanting a higher ticket share for Star Wars, and why it pays to be an Annual Passholder at Walt Disney World.
- Disney Has Been in Talks to Buy Most of 21th Century Fox – The Business Insider
- Disney’s Requirements for the New Star Wars Movie Have Angered Some Theater Owners – The Business Insider
- Disney Ends Ban on LA Times Amid Fierce Backlash – New York Times
- Thor: Ragnorok Has a $121 Million Box Office Debut – Orlando Sentinel
- Entire Cast Announced for New Lion King Movie – Twitter
- Disney Parks Announces 2 Holiday Specials for 2017 – Kenny the Pirate and photos of them filming – WDW Magic
- WDW Announces Annual Passholder Discounts for Early 2018 – The Dis and for Canadian Residents for the Holiday Season – The Dis
- Annual Passholder Previews for Sunset Seasons Greeting Began this Past Weekend – WDW Magic
- 2017s MVMCP lineup and schedules have been released – WDW Magic
- Unwrap the Magic of the Holidays with a Special Tour at WDW – Disney Parks Blog
- Outdoor Seating Area Opens at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – WDWNT
- Tomorrowland Terrace Now Available for Mobile Ordering Only – WDWMagic
- Otterbox to Bring New Phone Cases to U.S. Parks – WDWNT
- “Flurry of Fun” Snacks at Hollywood Studios – Disney Parks Blog
Follow Us on Social Media!
Visit Us Online!!
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Capturethemagicpodcast.com – find the latest episodes!
- Capturethemagicapparel.com – you can find a great Disney-inspired t-shirt collection!
In order to enter for a chance to win a free t-shirt from Capture the Magic Apparel, head to capturethemagicpodcast.com and subscribe to the newsletter! Enter your name and email, then follow the directions in order to be entered.